Friday, March 27, 2009

WILLIE AAMES

Willie Aames – A brief Introduction

Willie Aames, the famous actor, director, television producer, and playwright, was born on 15th July, 1960, in Los Angeles, California, United States. His full name is Albert William Upton. He received his education from Edison High School in Huntington Beach, California. He started his career as a child star in 1971. Aames wrote a book as well in collaboration of his wife as “Grace is enough” which was published in November, 2007. He was a drug addict too.

Willie Aames’s Children

Willie Aames has a son named, Christopher from his first wife. He also has a daughter, Harleigh Jean from his second and present wife Maylo McCaslin.

Willie Aames – Mishaps

He was a drug addict for almost 20 years. And he is in crisis presently. He filed for bankruptcy in 2008, and the debt claim was over $350,000. Meanwhile his wife also parted with him and they live separately now. It depressed him so much that he attempted suicide in 2008 at Thanksgiving Day.

In order to overcome all his financial troubles, he sold his Olathe, Kansas home on March 26, 2009.

Willie Aames Relations

He was first involved with Victoria Averbach. This relation lasted from 1979 to 1984.

He had another relation with Maylo McCaslin. They lived together so far but recently they separated.

Willie Aames Quotes

“You get to a point where you have one of two choices. You either put a gun to your head or you pray.”

“I didn't become an actor because I wanted to act. Actually, I wanted to become a marine biologist. But most of all, I wanted to be accepted.”

“I had older brothers and sisters who were high achievers, and I felt different, misunderstood by my family. That's not my family's fault; it was my perception.”

“When you're a celebrity, people think they know you, but they don't have a clue.”

“I never thought of myself as handsome.”

“[2007 interview] Since I was 9, I'd been told what to say, what to think. I plan to spend the second half of my life free. I've never been happier.”

His Films

• Scavenger Hunt / 1979
• Paradise / 1982
• Zapped! / 1982
• Goma-2 / 1984
• Inferno in diretta (Straight to Hell) / 1985
• The Missy Files / 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment